Had my monthly appointment today, Rylee is sounding great! She was kicking at the doppler like always and trying to get far away from it. Doctor told me that the radiologist changed my due date from the 5th to the 10th. I would like to take this moment to say, the 10th is what I thought from the beginning! I know my schedule and what happened when, and the 10th is the day I had initially calculated. I like being right :) This makes me 20 weeks this week, so I've lost 5 days, putting me at 20 weeks and 2 days. So yay for being halfway through my pregnancy... again! haha
I go back to the Imaging Center on the 15th for another ultrasound, the pictures of Rylee's face and heart weren't good or clear enough so the radiologist said I needed another scan. Dr. Tran isn't worried at all, she said that at least 50% of her reports request a 2nd scan. Mom grilled her today and she withstood it very well. Mom also told on me for my lack of nutritional meals and exercise, Dr. Tran isn't too worried because I am still down 6 pounds, but she doesn't want me to gain a lot all at once.
On the 23rd I have my next monthly appointment. I will do the 1 hour Glucose Tolerance Test then which I really hope I pass! I definitely don't want to do the 3 hour fasting test!! I'll also find out then if I'm too anemic, my prenatal vitamin doesn't have iron in it but Dr Tran doesn't want me to take a supplement until we get the results.
No comments:
Post a Comment