Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 209: Blog Fail

Holy cow! It's been forever since I've updated. I don't even remember what the last thing I posted about was! Rylee is now crawling, pulling herself up on anything and everything, and now has a tooth! I can't believe she has grown up so much in the past month. There definitely is a lot less time to blog when you're chasing around an inquisitive baby. She has found and has a love for the dog's bowls, especially the water bowl. I didn't get to her fast enough one time and she had given herself a bath. I think I'll explain the rest of the past month through pictures- and there's a lot!.

Rylee in her red, white, and blue!

First 4th of July

She loved the fireworks! No fear here!!

Who knows what she's eating- the girl likes food!

Such a happy baby!

We've been having mini random photo shoots

So pretty!

Sitting up like a big girl!

"Hey mom look at me!"

Yeah, she's standing- but I think I positioned her

So proud

Rylee and daddy passed out

This is her favorite way to play with this toy

She can't reach all the toys sitting down

Apparently she's ready to drive

Big Smiles!

Her first time pulling up on something

I was crying at this point

A fave spot

Playing in the water bowl

Mom taking pictures allowed for her to give herself a clothed bath

Teasing Tess

Passed out! She never sleeps on her back

Giving daddy some love

She wanted to play outside

She loves her pups

Yeah, she's smiling at Dodger

Let's get dirty!

Wasn't a fan of the grass

Her fave spot to stand

I'm sure there's so much more, and I'm going to be a better blogger- but that's all I got for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment