Tuesday, June 4, 2013

2nd ultrasound

So I've gotten behind on my pregnancy updates- still taking pictures, but can't find my cord to upload them to my computer.

Yesterday, we had our second ultrasound. The first one through the PRC showed a small white mass in the sac with the baby, on the opposite side of the sac. The tech had no idea what it was. I mentioned it to Dr. T at my first appointment last week and he ordered an ultrasound so he could get a look at it- I never got pics from the PRC since their printer was done.

We went in yesterday and I was very very nervous. I've had some cramping, nothing as bad as I had with Preston, but still worrisome because of my history. I wasn't expecting good news, but was happy to see the flicker of the heartbeat yesterday of our Sprout. Unfortunately, I also saw the mass still. Not only was it bigger, and now lumpy, but it has also moved to be right next to baby. I've had several ultrasounds at this time of pregnancy and have NEVER seen anything like that, and I can't find anything on Dr. Google either. Still waiting to hear from OB about the radiologist's report, but kind of expecting bad news or more tests at the very least.

Here are the pictures of our Sprout, and that nasty little bother. Baby is in the lower right of the sac and the mass is above baby in both pictures. The circle with mostly black in the center is the yolk sac.



No comments:

Post a Comment