Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sneezing and Sleeping

Ok so for a laugh, the other day mom and I were talk about the joyous peeing on oneself when sneezing as a pregnant lady, and she told me if it happens this early on I'm in a world of trouble for the rest of this pregnancy. I insured her that I was doing just fine. Don't you know the next day I sneezed and a little pee came out, I about died!! This is what I get for making fun of my mom all those years for crossing her legs when she sneezed, karma is what they say she is :) I thank whomever came up with panty liners HAHA

For some seriousness! A few weeks ago, I went to Target and bought a body pillow to help with hip pain that I was having while sleeping. Well, I just couldn't use it, it's so big, takes up 1/4 of our bed and I ended up putting it on the floor every night. So I decided to try the Boppy Total Body Pillow, and OMG it is the most amazing thing I've purchased so far this pregnancy.
I slept all night on my side, which I've been trying to get myself to do knowing it's better for the baby, but I always ended up on my stomach. I also feel like it helped me sleep straight, not curled up like I normally do. My back hurts this morning but I think it's because it's in shock from being straight. When I got up this morning to go to the bathroom (because I'm pretty sure that's all I do anymore) and I came back Paul had stolen the Boppy and was sound asleep with it!! Good thing I was awake for the morning or I'm sure we would've had a wrestling match for it.

For all you pregnant ladies that are needing a good way to sleep on your side, I totally recommend the Boppy Total Body Pillow. It's replaced all my pillows and I might just use it after the pregnancy's over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment