Monday, October 11, 2010

3rd Trimester???

How far along? 27 weeks-not sure if it's this week or next that marks the 3rd tri, every book says something different!
Total weight gain/loss: 0, I've finally made it back to my pre-pregnancy weight, let the adding begin!
Maternity clothes? unless I'm wearing PJs it's always maternity pants!
Stretch Marks? ugh... yes
Sleep: I think I'm going to have to start scheduling a daily nap
Best moment this week: Monday's over
Movement: Frequently
Food Cravings/Aversions: Still no hamburger meat
Gender: Girl
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing really, I'm really enjoying feeling Rylee and knowing she'll be here soon
What I am looking forward to: Putting up Halloween decorations this weekend, and the tree wall decal will be delivering this week, so I can get that up in Rylee's room
Weekly Wisdom: Being the sober one in a group of drunkards is not fun.
Milestones: Third trimester!!! I think....

No comments:

Post a Comment