Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just Another Saturday...

So it's been awhile since I've updated everyone (I know shame on me). It's a nice Saturday morning, so I thought I would sit down and catch everyone up. I passed my 1-hour glucose test! Wahoo!!! Don't have to do that again! Almost passing out due to a sugar crash was NO fun! My iron levels are good so I don't have to worry about that either! So far, this pregnancy (other than extreme nausea and sickness for the first 15 weeks) seems to be going off without a hitch **knock on wood** Had my monthly doctor's appointment on the 23rd, little girl is sounding great! I'm finally putting on weight, still below my pre-pregnancy weight, but I'm getting close. Looks like all my weight gain will be in the 3rd trimester, which is coming up fast! I'll be 26 weeks on Monday!! Here is a pic from 25 weeks and 2 days:

Trust me, I only look this pregnant in the evenings when I'm wearing something without a waistband! In the mornings or when I have pants on, you can barely tell I'm pregnant! You ask all my Louisiana family that saw me this past weekend! Everyone agreed that I don't look 6 months pregnant. 

Rylee's room is just about done. We still need to get knobs for the dresser and decide what kind of wall art we want. I really want a wall decal tree with maybe a monkey or some birds in it to go over her crib, and I need to get the letters painted and decide how I want to hang them. So basically just finishing touches left in the next 3 months :) Here are some pics of her room:






The glider and ottoman have delivered and have been put together, I just don't have a picture with it in the room. But I love that thing! I've spent a little time in her room everyday since I got the glider just rocking and reading or looking around and imaging what life is going to be like in 3 months. I can't believe it's coming up so soon! I know with the upcoming holidays it's going to be here even sooner! 

I can't wait to meet my little princess :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the baby's room! Those colors are so cute! If you are needing some ideas you should talk to Lisa Rojeski. Her daughter Olivia's room has the same colors, I think the same bed liner too! She has letters on the wall above the crib too and a cute soft bed/thing on the changing table. Just a thought! I can't believe you're almost 26 weeks!!! you look so cute! good luck with everything!!!

    ReplyDelete