Monday, November 1, 2010

3/4 of the way there!

How far along? 30 weeks! Can't believe there's only 10 weeks left!
Total weight gain/loss: +2, finally!!
Maternity clothes? all the time
Stretch Marks? ugh... yes
Sleep: insomnia has kicked in! I'm tired!!
Best moment this week: So far, the work shower I had tonight!
Movement: All the time now
Food Cravings/Aversions: Last night, I had to have cinnamon rolls!
Gender: Girl
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: 
What I am looking forward to: My baby shower on Saturday
Weekly Wisdom: Always heat up baby milk... haha! Joke shared at my shower today
Milestones: 3/4 of the way there!!


The shower thrown by my co-workers today was amazing! Rylee, Paul, and I are very lucky to have so many people that love and care about us. We got the monitor and play gym we registered for, and so many other things! We played some fun games, and I got to enjoy some time with my co-workers that wasn't work related. Here are some pics from the shower:






1 comment:

  1. So the cinnamon rolls must be an end of pregnancy thing? I HAD to have some about a week ago- and keep eating things with cinnamon!

    ReplyDelete