How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +8
Maternity clothes? maternity always
Stretch Marks? yes
Sleep: My mind makes it hard to fall asleep
Best moment this week: It's my last full week of work for the year, and possibly for awhile
Movement: Not so much
Food Cravings/Aversions: French fries
Gender: Girl
Belly Button in or out? it's becoming pretty flat
What I miss: not much
What I am looking forward to: Rylee coming! It could be soon!!!
Weekly Wisdom: HA something Dr. Tran said today, but it's not appropriate
Milestones: 2cm
Dr. Tran was quite surprised that I had already dilated another centimeter! I could tell by the way she said "oh, well, those contractions have been getting things going." Her words were that I am "ripe and ready to go."
If I get to a 4 without having consistent contractions then she will admit me to the hospital. She doesn't want to take the chance of me being at a 4, my water breaking, and then things really speeding up and me not getting to the hospital or something like that. She says that scenario is unlikely but she doesn't want to take a chance. So really I'm halfway there, in regards to going to the hospital to have my little girl.
Now, this could stall and I could be at a 2 for the next few weeks, or I can keep progressing like I have been and be in the hospital by next week. I can't believe it's so soon, but I'm doing what I can to keep the progress rolling. I'm walking and rolling around on an exercise ball and other things that are good to get labor going.
The only thing I'm uncomfortable about is the fact Dr. Tran has all next week off. I really don't want to go in labor and her not be there! We've been through a lot together in the past year, and I would love to end with her delivering Rylee. I guess we'll just have to cross that bridge when we get there...
No comments:
Post a Comment