Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 135: Baby Fever?!

So today, I was rocking Rylee trying to get her to go down for a morning nap (she wasn't having it) and as she was trying to sit up in my arms, I got hit with a flash of baby fever. Ummmm WHAT?! I have no intentions of having another baby anytime soon (i.e. give me about 2 years), but I had the sudden urge to have another baby, and now.

I think it's because of all the things Rylee is learning to do and I keep thinking of when she was so tiny and just laid in my arms and looked up at me. Now she tries her darnedest to get away from me and move.

So just to clarify, no I'm not having a baby anytime soon. I just had an urge and I told that urge to hit the door running!

No comments:

Post a Comment