Well, I'm just horrible about blogging now! It's crazy how different a mobile baby can change the time in your life! Rylee is doing great! She will be 8 months on Saturday, so we'll do her official update then. This post is going to be mostly about me :)
On Monday, I became an Independent Scentsy Consultant. Scentsy is an AWESOME product! It is a smokeless, wickless, flameless candle! They are also lead free. This is great for all homes, especially those with kids. I love this product and am excited to sell it. They have 80 amazing scents and 80 beautiful warmers. They also have other products that come in their fabulous scents- Rylee loves the Scentsy buddy.
I can do individual orders, host in-home (mine or yours) parties, do basket parties (you take the scents with you to work and family and collect orders), or even Facebook parties. I set your party up on my website, you invite all your friends on Facebook, and they place their orders online. As the host for any of these parties, you get free Scentsy products and products at 50% off!
My website is http://leighanngriffiths.scentsy.us if you are interested in looking up anything, or you can contact me with any questions or to set up a party. My bedroom smells delicious today, since I got all my tester scents in :)
OK, business LeighAnn out!
No comments:
Post a Comment