Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 274: Three Quarters


So I've been a horrible blogger/updater! I didn't even do an 8 month post! Rylee please forgive me :)

I don't know what I've posted that you've done and what I haven't, so I'll just talk about all the things you do that impacts my life everyday. First let's start with your statistics! You weigh 21lb13oz (92%ile), you are 27-1/4" tall (41%ile), and your head is 17" (33.5%ile) around! You are growing so much and getting so big! 

You can still wear 3-6 month dresses, but not much else in that size! You are in 6-9 month onesies, 9 month pants for the most part, if it's jeans then it's 12-18 months due to your cloth diapers, and 12 month PJs! You are sleeping great at night, usually 11 hours straight. I think you are trying to go down to 1 nap, but you can't quite make it yet, though you are getting closer. Your morning nap is fantastic, your afternoon nap is short and sometimes nonexistent, but that's OK. It makes bedtime that much easier. 

You are crawling around faster than ever, especially when you see the dog's water bowl. You are standing on everything and letting go more and more for longer periods of time- I suspect you'll be taking steps soon. That is something I'm not ready for. Chasing you around while crawling is one thing, but once you start walking and running, it'll be completely different! We are spending more and more time outside now that the heat is subsiding and you love it! You love playing fetch with the dogs, I let you throw the ball (with my help of course) and you love Tess catching it and bringing it back. 

This past month you had your first ear infection, which led to your first bout with diarrhea, which lead to your first diaper rash, that I'm now having problems getting rid of. You have been in disposables more this past month than since we switched to cloth diapers. I can't wait to be back in cloth exclusively, but we need to get you healed first.

You are on table foods exclusively and love feeding yourself. I'm having trouble adding variety to your meals, but you seem to be getting picky and only wanting fruits to eat. You love grilled cheese and mac n cheese though. You seem to be following in your daddy's footsteps. 

You are at such a fun age right now!! You are so happy and exploratory, except when I'm cooking- you hate that. I look forward to each and every day with you, and love watching you learn and figure out new things. You are the light of my life and hold my whole heart in those little hands of yours. I can't believe the holidays and your birthday are right around the corner. I have an idea of what I want to do for the party, but I keep going back and forth between 2 options and have a hard time deciding, but I can't wait to start planning! 

Love you bug!!


No comments:

Post a Comment