Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 335: 1 month until 1 = 11 months old!

Baby Girl you are 11 months old today! You are walking all over the place and are such a toddler. You have 4 teeth now and are so happy. You are down to 1 nap a day. You started signing "more" and then the next day you were clapping up a storm. You love your Penny the Pig stuffed animal and, of course, Dodger is your absolute favorite. You love crawling into his bed with him and following him everywhere.

You are 29.5" and 23lb10oz (approx.)- BIG girl! You tried out some coconut milk mixed with formula today. You didn't seem to mind. Today we started replacing your mid-day bottle with a sippy. There wasn't a meltdown but you also feel asleep in the car instead of me rocking you, so it was different. I'm so ready to have you off of formula- it smells bad, messed with your stomach, and is expensive. I don't think you are anywhere close to being ready for cow's milk though, so we are going to stick with lactose-free (like your formula) Silk Coconut (or Almond) milk.

Your daddy and I love you more and more everyday! You make us laugh and smile all the time. You love talking on the phone and have perfected "hello" when the phone rings. You have full sentences but we have no idea what you're saying, but we're pretty sure you're going to be quite the chatterbox! You're louder than most other babies we know and it usually scares people at first and then they find it just as funny as we do.

I've started planning your birthday party to the extreme- I have a theme and the invitations addressed and ready to go. We are going to be doing your party in January to avoid all the holiday festivities. I'm pretty excited about your party, though I'm still looking for the pause button so that we don't even have to let you turn 1!

You are such a blessing in our lives and can never imagine you not in our lives- with just your presence you have created our family. Love you bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment