Saturday, September 1, 2012

And so it begins....

On Monday, we celebrated Rylee's 20th month of life! How cool is that?! I can't believe she's growing up so fast. She loves to talk, color, sing, and dance! I recently took her to a gymnastics place for "open gym" where they let the kiddies run around and play with all of the equipment, including the trampolines, for an hour and a half! She absolutely loved every minute of it! Now she has a cold, I assume she picked it up there, haha the joy of not being around other kids a lot. 



On Wednesday, we celebrated Paul's 26th birthday! He's almost an old man!! He had to go to work, but luckily it was his shorter day. The weekend before we went to Lowe's and got him new grill grates since the ones on our grill have been rusted over for awhile, and we FINALLY replaced all of the lights in the kitchen- something we've been putting off forever. Then, I had a last minute present for Paul that he knew nothing about......



....... I took a pregnancy test early Wednesday morning and it was POSITIVE!! That's right! We are having another baby- we've nicknamed this one Nugget, though Paul tried hard for G-Unit. We couldn't be more thrilled. I immediately cleaned and wrapped up the test in a present, added a note that said "Hope You're Ready for This" and gave it to him when he got home. His reaction and the smile on his face said it all! 




I tested early so I'm only 4 weeks today, due on 5/11/2013, but the symptoms are kicking in early and hardcore this time- not that the 15 weeks I spent sick with Rylee wasn't hardcore. I've already been nauseous, gagging, and exhausted. Being pregnant with a toddler is going to be a blast, I can tell :) We are so excited and can't wait to share this journey with you all over again!



No comments:

Post a Comment