Oh goodness... sickness and throwing up began last night and don't show any sign of letting up! This is about 5 weeks earlier than when it started with Rylee. With her I was just really nauseous for about 5 weeks, then I started throwing up. I've been nauseous with this one since last Thursday and well.. here we are!
Paul is being great and taking over when he gets home, making dinner etc. I'm keeping the laundry up to date and doing what I can but between being sick and exhausted, plus trying to entertain a curious toddler it has proven very difficult.
She is such a funny little sweetheart though! Today when I was throwing up (sorry if that's TMI) she came into the bathroom and just stared at me for a little bit. When I sat back for a break, she walked over to the toilet, leaned over the bowl, and started making hacking sounds like she was throwing up. I started cackling immediately. Then I told her mama didn't feel good, she proceeded to kiss my cheek a few times and then get my washcloth and wipe my face. When we went back to the living room to rest, she sat in my life with her hand on my face, like how I rub her face when she doesn't feel good or can't sleep. It was the sweetest moment :) I think she's going to be a pretty awesome big sister, once she gets past the whole sharing her mama thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment