Monday, May 13, 2013

Due Date

So Saturday would've been my due date with Preston. We were incredibly busy that day. Katrina and Annice graduated from TU, then there were graduation parties and Miss Vivi's 1st birthday party. Luckily, we got a chance to go out to Floral Haven and visit our little man. It was short lived because Rylee wanted to sprint through the cemetery- aren't 2 year olds fun? But we both got some alone time with him. I had a sob fest while there, but thankfully that was the only time I lost it during the day. I think being busy turned out to be a positive. I don't think there is much more I want to say about Saturday- it was mostly a normal weekend day for us, with a touch of sadness to the day for what could have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment