Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Here we go again....

May 7th

Oh goodness, I'm so excited to be typing this post (even though I won't be publishing it for quite some time)! I took a test this morning and I am pregnant AGAIN! As much as I wanted to tell Paul in a fun way, I called him immediately. There was no keeping that a secret for any longer than I had to. With Preston's due date just 4 days away, this has got to be the best time for us to find out. I immediately praised God and thanked Him for giving us this opportunity again and answering my prayers. God's will is such an amazing thing.

As much as I thought I would be scared or worried, I'm so thrilled to be embarking on this journey again. Most likely for the last time- I don't know what the outcome will be of this pregnancy, but no matter what I don't know that I want to go through the stress of trying to get pregnant and then dealing with early pregnancy and the worry that causes again. I do feel like fostering or adopting is in our future though- but that is a different subject for a different time.

The whole focus right now is I'M PREGNANT AGAIN! :) I haven't called the doctor yet because I want to let everything sink it before having to worry about doc appts and ultrasounds and blood tests, etc. I just want to enjoy these few moments of just being pregnant and the only people that know are myself, Paul, and Rylee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment