So we're 3 days into the new year and I'm thinking it's going to be a good one. Last year was a tough, learning year for our family, and I think we can only go up. I'm pretty happy with what we've made it through together as a family. Everything just made us stronger and we'll be more successful in the long run.
We spent New Year's Eve with both of our families, separately, but it was still nice. It's nice to end the year with the ones you love. That day we spent together as a family, and the weather was almost 70 degrees, so we went outside with Rylee and played. She refused her nap, so it wasn't that great of a time as she was cranky, but we made the most of it.
All I can think is I can't wait until summer when we can spend a lot of time outside! Rylee is definitely an outdoors baby and this summer is looking like it will be a lot of fun!
As far as resolutions go, I, of course, want to be healthier, but my main one is to be a more patient parent. When Rylee is in one of her fit-throwing moods (terrible two's at one?!) I tend to lose it and raise my voice, and then I hate myself for doing so, so I hope to be more patient with her and speak calmly with her. Here's hoping I stick to my resolutions as both have a great effect on my little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment