Monday, August 5, 2013

Flip flopping..

Wow, 3 posts in 1 week. Kind of a miracle, wouldn't you say? I have to chronicle another great moment. I've been feeling flutters and some rolls/stretching for a few weeks now, but last night laying on the couch I felt definite kicks, pops, rolls, etc. Luckily, I was watching a movie so I got to lay in that spot for 2-ish hours and feel my baby girl moving around. Then I went and laid in bed and didn't want to fall asleep because she was still moving around. I truly forgot how amazing that feeling is, and I can not wait for Paul to move able to feel her. This morning after Rylee woke me up, Madelyn gave me 2 swift kicks as if saying "yeah get up mom!" or maybe it was more "ugh, let's go back to sleep" :)

I never thought I could be this in love again. I can't even describe the love I feel for this unborn baby. I have no fears any longer and I'm looking forward to getting her room ready. We're DIYing most of the room and I can't wait for it to have a little bit of all of us in there- I think I'll even let Rylee make some of the wall art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment