Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sugar and Spice

Today has been the absolute best day for this pregnancy. Not because I didn't have any cramps or wasn't in pain some part of the day, but because when I saw my little baby on the monitor today not only was there a heartbeat but there was no visible sign of the mass we saw 8 weeks ago!! Praise the Lord Jesus!!! I have never wanted to cry such happy tears during an ultrasound scan- I'm not one of those women that lose it at the first blob, yes I get excited but no tears. Sprout was in some kind of yoga position for part of the scan, had the legs completely straight rolled over the head. Holy long legs, Batman!! I still can't believe I get to bring another miracle home in a couple of months. I can't wait to really start preparing for this sweet baby. Rylee is so very thrilled about seeing what's in mommy's belly and she's even more excited about what the sex of Sprout is, it's what's she's been saying this whole pregnancy.

And here is little Sprout


Miss Madelyn Grace

Yup, this winter we will bringing home another little girl :) Though I was convinced, and all the Old Wive's Tales were too, that this little was a boy, I couldn't be more excited to give Rylee a little sister. I can't wait to raise another beautiful little girl. 


The yoga move I was speaking of. Legs stretch the length at the top, then you can see the roll of the butt to the back on the left and eventually see part of the head at the bottom of the roll. 

I'm so in love, I didn't even think it was possible. Is it January yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment