Rylee will be admitted to the Children's Hospital at St. Francis at 10am on Monday, and will be kept under observation for 2 days. Those are going to be a long two days, and I think that's just putting it mildly. I'll be excited once we have all of the results, I've started researching clonus and hypertonia, and I don't like what I'm finding, so I've stopped looking. "Dr. Google" can get pretty scary. I plan on spoiling and doing everything to keep her happy the next few days, because I have a feeling she's not going to handle strangers poking and prodding on her well.
In good news, the Cherry Street Farmer's Market opens up this weekend and Paul and I are going to go by there and get some fresh, local produce! So excited! I'm hoping we can stop by Williams-Sonoma as well, so I can look at some food processors so I can be prepared to make Rylee's food when she gets old enough. I can't believe I'm even thinking about solids, she's growing way too fast!
Thinking about you and your sweet little girl!! I will be praying for you all!!
ReplyDelete